Tour de Lake Arrowhead
Welcome to the official website for the Tour de Lake Arrowhead. This year the event will be held on August 27, 2016 and will be located at the
Twin Peaks Recreation Complex, 675 Grandview Road, Twin Peaks, CA 92391 LACSD Parking Lot 27307 Hwy 189, Blue Jay, CA 92317. We hope to see you here!
Open to Riders of All Abilities
The Rim of the World Recreation and Park District is excited to invite cycling enthusiasts to a scenic ride past lakes, trees, and forests at a mile high elevation! Escape the heat of summer to the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains. It’s a ride you won’t forget! Take advantage of the other activities happening on the Mountain! Free Concert Series in the Arrowhead Village, and the many shops and restaurants in Blue Jay, Crestline, SkyForest, Rimforest, Running Springs, and Arrowbear. Enjoy the mountains!
- Official start and finish at the
ROWRPD Recreation Complex in Twin Peaks, CALACSD Parking Lot 27307 Hwy 189, Blue Jay, CA 92317
- Pre-registration online at Active.com
- Discounted lodging at participating establishments
- Event T-Shirt and Lunch provided
- 2016/2017 Season Day Pass for Snow Valley Mountain Resort
- Rest/Aid/Hydration SAG stations along the route
- Cycle repair available at event
- Follow vehicles for pick-up if necessary
- First aid available
- …And Much More!
Check-In/Packet Pick-up 6:00 am
100k 7:00 am (Yellow Arrows)
50K 8:00 am (Blue Arrows)
25K 9:00 am (Pink Arrows)
Lunch will be served at the Start/ Finish Line beginning at 11:30 am