Tour de Lake Arrowhead
Open to Riders of All Abilities
The Rim of the World Recreation and Park District is excited to invite cycling enthusiast to a scenic ride past lake, trees, and forests at a mile high elevation! Escape the heat of summer to the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains. It’s a ride you won’t forget! Take advantage of the other activities happening on the Mountain! Free Concert Series in the Arrowhead Village, featuring the Atomic Punks – Van Halen Tribute on August 22nd and the Hollywood Stones on August 23rd. Also, on Friday night is a lively Farmer’s Market.
- Official start and finish at beautiful Blue Jay Village on HWY 189
- Pre-registration online or at Wake N’ Wheel in Blue Jay
- Discounted lodging at participating establishments
- Gift bag
- Rest/Aid/Hydration SAG stations along route
- Cycle repair available at event
- Follow vehicles for pick up if necessary
- First aid available
- …And Much More!