Tour de Lake Arrowhead
Open to Riders of All Abilities
The Rim of the World Recreation and Park District is excited to invite cycling enthusiasts to a scenic ride past lakes, trees, and forests at a mile high elevation! Escape the heat of summer to the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains. It’s a ride you won’t forget! Take advantage of the other activities happening on the Mountain! Free Concert Series in the Arrowhead Village, and the many shops and restaurants in Blue Jay, Crestline, SkyForest, Rimforest, Running Springs, and Arrowbear. Enjoy the mountains!
- Official start and finish at beautiful Blue Jay Village on HWY 189
- Pre-registration online at Active.com
- Discounted lodging at participating establishments
- Gift bag with Event T-Shirt and BBQ Lunch provided by Jensen’s
- Specialty designed riding jersey – for additional cost
- Rest/Aid/Hydration SAG stations along the route
- Cycle repair available at event
- Follow vehicles for pick-up if necessary
- First aid available
- …And Much More!