Tour de Lake Arrowhead
Open to Riders of All Abilities
The Lake Arrowhead Communities are excited to invite cycling enthusiasts to a scenic ride past lakes, trees, and forests at a mile high elevation! Escape the heat of summer to the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains.
Don’t be fooled by the distance…. Our Metric Century has 6700’ elevation gain!
Take part in all activities this weekend! On Friday there will be a Free Concert at the Center Stage and a lively Farmer’s Market all located in the Lake Arrowhead Village! “Block Party” like festival to be held before and after the tour in front of Jensen’s Market in Blue Jay
- Official start and finish at beautiful Blue Jay Village on HWY 189
- Pre-registration at the official start and finish Friday evening at the Blue Jay Village on HWY 189
- Discounted lodging at participating establishments
- Gift bag
- Old Western BBQ provided by Jensen’s Market after the Tour
- Rest/Aid/Hydration SAG stations along route
- Cycle repair available at event
- Follow vehicles for pick up if necessary
- First aid available
- …And Much More!