Tour de Lake Arrowhead
Open to Riders of All Abilities
The Lake Arrowhead Communities are excited to invite cycling enthusiasts to a scenic ride past lakes, trees, and forests at a mile high elevation! Escape the heat of summer to the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains.
Don’t be fooled by the distance…. Our Metric Century has 6700’ elevation gain!
Other activities this weekend are a Free Concert Series featuring Antonio Pontarelli on Friday Night and “Which One’s Pink”, a Pink Floyd cover band on Saturday. Also, on Friday night is a lively Farmer’s Market.
- Official start and finish at beautiful Lake Arrowhead Village
- Pre-registration at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa on Friday Night
- Discounted lodging at participating establishments
- Gift bag
- Free T-Shirt
- Rest/Aid/Hydration SAG stations along route
- Cycle repair available at event
- Follow vehicles for pick up if necessary
- First aid available
- …And Much More!